By now, you’ve probably seen somewhere online that the 2019 Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle – a carefully curated personal library of eBooks and eCourses to help you live a healthier life on your terms – just went LIVE.
It’s a phenomenal deal (just $37 for 93 resources worth $3236.39), but…
You really gotta love the $140 worth of FREEBIES too!
I’m not talking cheap stuff either. This is quality, physical product.
These bonuses are top of the line items to use and enjoy yourself or give as gifts to those in your life who value healthy living too.
The extras pay for the Bundle almost 4X over.
This is why so many of you grab it every single year. It’s clearly one of the best online deals anywhere.
Let me give you a rundown of this year’s Bundle bonuses (pictures of some of them in the photo above):
- FREE Eyeshadow Duo from Orglamix ($18 value – U.S. and international shipping available)
- FREE Elderberry Tincture from Earthley ($17.99 value – U.S. and international shipping available)
- FREE Soap & Lip Balm from Puro Co $15 value – available in the U.S.)
- FREE $15 Gift Certificate or Spot Treatment from Bloom Naturals ($15 value – U.S. and Canada Shipping Available)
- FREE Purely Shea from MadeOn Skincare ($17.50 – U.S. and international shipping available)
- FREE $15 Gift Certificate to Trilight Health ($15 value – available in the U.S.)
- FREE $25 Gift Certificate to Balance One ($25 value – U.S. and international shipping available)
- FREE 3 Month Subscription To Mashup ($29.97 value)
- FREE $20 Gift Certificate from Get Kombucha ($20 value – U.S. and international shipping available)
In addition to the bonuses in the list above, if you get your bundle by the end of today (Thursday, September 5), you’ll also get a $20 store credit to Perfect Supplements to use on any of their Perfect brand products!
Here’s just a sampling of the products you can choose from:
- Improve mental clarity and reduce brain fog with 100% organic MCT oil
- Maintain cardiovascular health and boost energy with Desiccated Liver
- Reduce anxiety and get better sleep with adaptogen herb Rhodiola Rosea
- Plus, coconut oil, organic matcha, bone broth powder, collagen, and more!
- All you have to pay is the shipping cost (if the order is under $99), plus anything over $20 – a pretty sweet deal, if you ask me!
Sarah Pope has been a Health and Nutrition Educator since 2002. Her work is dedicated to helping families effectively incorporate the principles of ancestral diets within the modern household. She is a sought after lecturer around the world for conferences, summits, and podcasts.
Her work has been covered by major media including USA Today, ABC, NBC, and many others.