End of Summer eBook Bundle: $650 Value for only $39Green Living
With Autumn fast approaching, it’s time to kick off the Village Green Network’s special End of Summer bundle E-Book sale.
This week only – September 4th through September 10th – $650 worth of eBooks, 30 titles in all, from your favorite real food and healthy living authors are available for only $39! That’s less than $1.50 per book!
And, if you are a Village Green Premium member, you get the bundle for only $29!
These books are downloadable to your computer, Kindle, tablet, or smartphone. You can read them anytime, anywhere whether at your child’s music lesson, soccer practice, or lounging in the backyard.
Ebooks in the Bundle
There are a number of new and revised titles in this end of summer bundle including:
- Get Your Fats Straight by Sarah Pope of The Healthy Home Economist (REVISED)
- DIY Non-Toxic Cleaning by Heather Dessinger, author of Mommypotamus (NEW)
- Feed Your Fertility by Emily Bartlett of Holistic Squid and Laura Erlich of A Bao in the Oven (NEW)
- Simply Salads by Season by Kristen Michaelis of Food Renegade (NEW)
- The Sleep Solution: End Your Insomnia Naturally by Emily Benfit of Butter Believer (NEW)
- Quit PMS by Lauren Geertsen of Empowered Sustenance (NEW)
- Sustainability Starts at Home by Dawn Gifford of Small Footprint Family (NEW)
- Real Food Survival Guide for Busy Moms by Lindsey Gremont of Homemade Mommy (NEW)
- Processed Free by Robin Konie of Thank Your Body (NEW)
- Pain Free by Robin Konie of Thank Your Body (REVISED)
- Love Your Body by Elizabeth Walling of The Nourished Life (NEW)
- Grain-free Desserts Jennifer McGruther of Nourished Kitchen
- Natural Cocktails by Kendahl Millecam of Our Nourishing Roots
- Have Your Cake & Lose Weight, Too! by DaNelle Wolford of Weed ‘Em and Reap (NEW)
- Real Fit At Every Age by Julie de Lagarde of Real Fit Mama (NEW)
Plus 15 more exciting titles! Click here to see all the titles and learn more.
* I recently revised my eBook Get Your Fats Straight and this update was available for free for those who had purchased it via Amazon. Because this was not a logistical option for those who purchased the book via the Spring eBook bundle a few months ago, I decided to include the revised edition in the End of Summer Bundle so everyone could get it at such an incredible discount with all these other new titles.
Remember – this special End of Summer E-book Bundle only lasts 7 days – the sale ends on Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at midnight Pacific. Don’t miss out on this amazing offer!
Click here to order at 90% off!
Sarah, The Healthy Home Economist
The Healthy Home Economist holds a Master’s degree from the University of Pennsylvania. Mother to 3 healthy children, blogger, and best-selling author, she writes about the practical application of Traditional Diet and evidence-based wellness within the modern household. Her work has been featured by USA Today, The New York Times, ABC, NBC, and many others.